2012年12月17日星期一

Shanghai: Crazy Days in Shanghai

Although I have been to Shanghai several times, each each time it is a hurry journey. Therefore, the China’s most prosperous city did not leave me too much impression. But I have a lot of friends in Shanghai. We seldom see each other, but when you mention a city or a certain relationship, it will remind you of them. Even though we haven’t seen each other for ten years, the first word out of his/her mouth is still my nickname in the childhood. There are always many things, cultural, emotional, scenic, or something else that connect you and other people, people and the city together.

This time, I planed a Shanghai Xian tour by myself. Guided by one of my friends, we went to some places of Shanghai: Shanghai’s renovated Bund, Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, the former French Concession, and Shanghai Museum etc. “Shanghai is one of my favorite cities in China”, my friend told. Early in 80 years ago, Shanghai had been the most fashionable and modern city in China. The famous Chinese TV series which is called “The Rund” and acted by HK’s film star Chow Yun fat leaves a deep impression on the generations after 80s. The other day, I saw that Shanghai is among the world 25 most attractive cities on the website Tripadviser. A lot of interesting pubs are mentioned in the introduction.
In Shanghai, you will encounter many beautiful Chinese girls very often. A lot of lovers take photos in the wedding photo locations. Charming brides and their imitate bridesmaid are beautifully dressed, with sweet and happy smiles on their faces.

After the interesting Shanghai trip, I stayed in the hotel for a rest and continued my Xian travel. For this ancient historical and cultural city, I have more expectations.

没有评论:

发表评论